Gramicid-122 (Acid Base Cleaner)
Gramicid – 122 works as an acid base cleaner for RO membrane. It is a specially formulated blend of cleaners for the effective removal of carbonate, metal Hydroxides and sulfate scales of Barium, Strontium and Calcium in reverse osmosis systems. It is a low pH liquid formulation to remove calcium carbonate, metal hydroxides & sulfate scales of calcium, barium and strontium.
- Low foam formulation.
- No adverse effects with repeated use of solution.
- Liquid cleaner which allows shorter mixing time.
- Cost effective program for sulfate/carbonate scales removal.
- Adding GRAMICID – 122 in to any membrane cleaning solution results in the achievement of better scales removal, system performance and membrane life.
- GRAMICID – 122 is a low pH liquid formulation
|pH (as such)||<1|
|Appearance||Clear Colourless liquid|
|Specific gravity||1.08 +/- 0.02|