COOLING TOWER BIOCIDE
GRAMICICD-C the cooling tower biocide is basically formulated for Biocidal, Fungicidal and Algaecidal action which acts on Salmonella, Legionella growth so as to prevent bio-filming.
It also reduces power consumption by increasing efficiency of the system and functionality, prevents water contamination and improves heat loss for proper cooling.
This Multicomponent Cooling Tower chemical is now a product that has high demand in the industries like Food & Beverage, Dairy & Ice-Cream, breweries, etc. with best results than expected.
GRAMICID-C is specifically meant for the control and prevention of microbiological growth in both open as well as closed circuit systems.
GRAMICID-C is a very effective algaecide and bactericide which controls and removes the micro-organisms and algae in recirculating water consumed in cooling towers.
Legionella is relatively resistant to standard water disinfection procedures, however GRAMICID-C destroys Legionella that is found in cooling towers, fountains, pool, ducts, AC, AHU decorative water bodies, garden sprinklers, dust control sprinklers, fire tanks and water tanks.
NOTE: – COOLING WATER ALGAE CONTROL can be done by adding GRAMICID-C directly to the cooling water system.
- Low dosing and Most Economical
- Prevents Scaling & Fouling.
- Prevents Bio corrosion and Chemical corrosion.
- Good dispersant.
- Even accidentally excessive quantities do not harm the system.
- Reduces power consumption by increasing efficiency of the system.
- No need to use acid to bring down the pH to neutral level.
- Reduces the plant shut down time.
- Totally Eco-friendly & Biodegradable and hence does not pose any concern for the discharge of waste water.