- GRAMICID is used in Water disinfection to destroy microbiological contamination in natural or untreated water.
- GRAMICID is non-polluting. Its main component Hydrogen Peroxide does not pollute the effluent, as only Oxygen and water are formed H2O2 → H2O + O (nascent form).
- No harmful by-products are produced when it decomposes.
- Microorganisms are destroyed or deactivated, resulting in termination of growth and reproduction.
GRAMICID is used mainly in Drinking Water, DM Water, Preparation of purified water and Raw Water.
- Broad spectrum of biocidal activity.
- Remains effective even at high temperatures and varying pH
- Excellent Industrial Biocide
- No resistance developed
- Rapid disinfection
- Non-pollutant and bio-degradable