Skip to content
Polyelectrolyte (Anionic n Cationic)
- Anionic Polyelectrolyte is white colored free-flowing powder which is widely used in food processing, chemical, petrochemical, and dairy industries.
- It can also be used for destabilizing colloidal suspension by inducing flocculation & precipitation.
- This polyelectrolyte is required for stabilizing solutions and to impart desired characteristics.
- It is most commonly used for enhancing efficiency of filtration & clarification processing of sugar.
- Anionic Polyelectrolyte offered by us is compatible to be used for any pH conditions which make it suitable for paper making and wastewater & drinking water treatment industries.
- It is known to have ability to settle inorganic suspended solids.
- Cationic Polyelectrolytes are used for charging polymers after dissociation in aqueous solution.
- They are known to play an important role in treatment of waste water by flocculating or precipitating suspended solids for their efficient removal.
- These polyelectrolytes also find application for stabilizing solutions and improving their flow characteristics.
- Some of Cationic Polyelectrolytes are water soluble in nature which makes them suitable to be used for medical & biochemical applications.
- They are known to have ion exchanging, conditioning, emulsifying, & dispersing ability depending upon purpose of their use.
Contact us for Prices & Pack Sizes..